Luxury boutique in a tropical rainforest- Nayara Springs
From its volcanoes and hot springs to beautiful beaches and rainforests, Costa Rica is ideal for couples seeking something adventurous. Located in Arenal National Park, Nayara Springs is a luxury getaway. This adults-only resort has sixteen villas offers a range of free amenities from laundry to international calls.
What you should know
- For those with kids, try the resort next door, family-friendly, Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens. The two hotels are connected by a footbridge over the tropical rainforest.
- You are free to use the other hotel facilities, as much as you want. It takes you just ten minutes walk (or five by buggy) to get there.
- Treatments are given in the open-air spa. For a sublime escape, try the “Unforgettable Nayara”, a signature beauty ritual for couples.
- Don’t miss the complimentary bird watching around the property. If you are lucky, you can see a toucan!
- You can try belly dance, take salsa lessons or make yoga, at the Spa, every day!
- All the restaurants inside Nayara are closed to the general public, so you can only dine there if you are a guest in the hotel.
- In Costa Rica they have a saying: “Pura Vida”. You can use it as a greeting or as a thank you.
- Make sure you book in advance!
The Rooms in Nayara Springs
- Each villa boasts a wooden terrace with daybed and hammocks, a private garden and dual rain showers.
- Each villa has a private swimming pool fed by mineral springs.
- There is only one category of rooms, but you can’t get better than this!
- In-room breakfast, personal host, full mini-bar and snacks (except for the wine and liquor), daily yoga, international phone calls, laundry, they are all included in your rate!
- Dine at Amor Loco with live music and extensive wine list
- Recharge yourself with a coffee break at the Espresso Bar (featuring a range of local coffees and they are happy to tell you more about the process of making the coffee).
- Try some peruvian flavors at Asia Luna Restaurant (at Nayara Spa&Gardens)
- Nayara Springs has an amazing view of the volcano, but it is often hidden behind the clouds.
- As you are in the tropical rainforest, the weather can be unpredictable.